Monday, January 28, 2008

NH post election

I should really get my camera fixed. Then I could put up some more pictures, but as I was listening to the state of the union tonight (on which I have a variety of opinions) I remembered a picture that I took a little while ago just before the primary. There was a snowstorm that wiped out all the little signs, so everyone got GIANT signs. This was the one the landlord had up in our front yard. I'm not sure who they support in the election. Really, it's a mystery to me...
Anyway, I thought this might inspire you all to go out and vote on Super Tuesday next week!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

i'm not so much interested in the sign, but... is that where you live?! so cute your house! i need to come visit it for sure now that i've seen how cute and blue it is.