Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pictures!!!

Recent events included Laura's 28th surprise birthday party where I accidentally blew the surprise by sending her one of the party e-mails. Oh well, can't win 'em all. But we had a great time once everything got going complete with cake, decorations, a fire in the backyard, Blair's musical saw rendition of Happy Birthday and Greensleeves and visits from many friends including 2 all the way from Concord.


I also went to Salem, MA with Dane and his roomate Scott for a little Halloween fun. The coolest thing we saw was (notice palindrome) a replicate of the ship Friendship that brought the Puritans over from England. We also learned that redheads were assumed by the Puritans to have a pact with the devil. My new pumpkin friend (Jack) and I were appalled. Jack was carved at FHE last night.

2 comments:

Dave Sloan said...

Way to go, Telly. The bandwagon has plenty of room. I totally hope you become obsessed

Dane said...

Picturesque. I guess when we do things together, we won't see each other's pictures until they get posted for public display.