Sunday, November 11, 2007

Ramblings

Here is an update on recent events (well, those I feel like are web- publishable). We had a farewell dinner for a coworker who was moving to Pennsylvania. We ate at a hibachi restaurant in West Lebanon called Koto (it's very delicious). Jason got Nate several gag gifts, including a pair of glasses where when you wear them it looks like your eyes are blacked out. This is the honoree (Nate) showing them off. I thought they were pretty funny. Jason, my boss, is to the left of Nate.
I also went to the temple this week. I spent the morning with a friend in Boston, and then got to chat with Dad for an hour in the temple cafeteria (or be interviewed by Dad in the temple cafeteria may be more like it- hehe). Afterwards, I was going to go up and do some work but then Laura said we were leaving earlier than I expected so I just had to change my clothes back! Oh well, next time... Here is a picture of the Boston temple though, just to ease my pain.
We had Stake Conference this week, which was wonderful, as always. Laura got asked to do a very impromptu 10-15 min talk covering for the mission president who couldn't stay for that session. She did an awesome job, it sounded totally prepared.
In other news, I'm getting excited for Thanksgiving!!!! Whoo hoo! Here is me looking hungry!



1 comment:

Adam said...

Hey! You have a blog!